Off-site Records Management at QUICKPAK:
1. Upon arrival of the trucks at QUICKPAK facility, Quickpak Crew will unload the boxes according to documented internal procedures to include setting-up of data for tracking purposes. A brief description of each box’s content and its disposal date will be captured at this stage.
2. Bar codes on boxes and shelves locations will be captured and the information will be transmitted automatically into the computer system.
3. The following reports will be generated on a monthly basis upon request at no extra cost.
4. Monthly Inventory and Transaction/Activity Report (Can acess via ONLINE by client’s authorized representative).
5. Destruction List. Client will advised in advance of records due to disposal.