Lifting and Rigging
Lifting and Rigging Procedure
• LIFTING (OUTSIDE THE BUILDING)
1. Lifting of any kind of heavy machines / equipments using telescopic crane from ground to 10th floor (maximum) of the building.
2. Pull in the hanging machines / equipments from outside to inside the building using chain block.
• RIGGING (INSIDE THE BUILDING / PLANT)
1. Rigging of all kinds of heavy machines / equipments to final location regardless the weight and size
2. Positioning of all kinds of heavy machines / equipments using rollers / pallet jack / using L-jack regardless the weight and the size.